Paying homage to the entrepreneurial pioneers of the 1848 California Goldrush, this show captures the sonic panorama of the Wild West and the dramatic stories within it that makes it an iconic American period of history.
Music Selections: (* = All Arranged Selections must be approved through Tresóna after confirmation of purchase and before any materials can be sent.)
- Westward Ho! (Josh Spaulding)
- The Ecstasy of Gold (Ennio Morricone)*
Full Show Recording
ANNOUNCEMENT: Our PayPal services will be down for maintenance temporarily. In the meantime, if you are interested in ordering any music offered on the site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the pieces you would like to purchase, and we will be happy to process your order over email. Thank you for being patient with us as we work to improve your shopping experience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Duration: 6' 45''
Wind Difficulty: Grade 2-3
What You Get:
- Site-Based Exclusivity: Music will be contest protected, on a first come-first serve basis, for each contest performance location you will be attending during the current marching season. This policy will protect each band program purchasing music and/or drill (depending on show) with exclusivity, based on their performance schedule, providing a one-of-a-kind show at each contest location regardless of state lines.
- PDFs of the complete full score, wind score, drill score (winds and battery), percussion score, front ensemble score, battery score, and individual parts. (Note: I do not provide Sibelius or Finale files in order to protect musical copyrights.).
- .WAV files of all sound samples.
- .MP3 files of full show as well as any requested parts with and without a metronome.
- Battery and Front Ensemble music custom written to your ensemble's needs.
- One free hour-long consultation session on GE and drill writing suggestions (flags, props, show modifications, drill staging optimization, etc.).