Through life, we all come upon circumstances that thrust us from a period of innocence into a world of pain, confusion, and anger. Through these times, we grow and eventually move beyond the hurt to find forgiveness and the ability to move on. Hurt is an emotional rollercoaster that will have your audience on the edge of their seat and cheering by the finale!
Music Selections: (***All Arranged Selections must be approved through Tresóna after confirmation of purchase and before any materials can be sent.***)
- Ode to Joy (Beethoven)*
- Hurt (Trent Renzler)*
- Old 100th Hymn (anon.)*
- Building Hope (Spaulding)
ANNOUNCEMENT June 23, 2020: Our PayPal services will be down for maintenance temporarily. In the meantime, if you are interested in ordering any music offered on the site, please email email@example.com with the name of the pieces you would like to purchase, and we will be happy to process your order over email. Thank you for being patient with us as we work to improve your shopping experience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Duration: 7' 50''
Wind Difficulty: Grade 4.5
Image by Kevin McIver
What You Get:
- Site-Based Exclusivity: Music will be contest protected, on a first come-first serve basis, for each contest performance location you will be attending during the current marching season. This policy will protect each band program purchasing music and/or drill (depending on show) with exclusivity, based on their performance schedule, providing a one-of-a-kind show at each contest location regardless of state lines.
- PDFs of the complete full score, wind score, drill score (winds and battery), percussion score, front ensemble score, battery score, and individual parts. (Note: I do not provide Sibelius or Finale files in order to protect musical copyrights.).
- .WAV files of all sound samples.
- .MP3 files of full show as well as any requested parts with and without a metronome.
- Battery and Front Ensemble music custom written to your ensemble's needs.
- One free hour-long consultation session on GE and drill writing suggestions (flags, props, show modifications, drill staging optimization, etc.).
Original Performance Video for Reference: